The Mughal Ruby
The Mughal Ruby
We knew we had to come up with something unique when our co-founder informed us that it was her parent's 40th wedding anniversary. Ruby is, after all, a very special anniversary.
So we got down to to know her, to design the perfect saree. We learned during our talk that she was a huge fan of both our Mughal saree collection and Mughal architecture. We chose to pursue that notion. Then again, we were unsure of what. We initially considered using the architecture of Fatehpur Sikri, but we quickly realised that it might not be the correct one for the occassion. In order to produce the ideal design, we finally settled on 3 windows that showcased the Mughal stone work and combined it with the Taj Mahal stone work called Parchin kari which is a method by which gemstones are inlaid in marbles in the minutest details.
The windows' integration into the saree presented the first challenging aspect. Since we were only using stone work windows, their dimensions had to be correct in order to fit within the 44-inch width of the saree. As any mathematician will tell you, fitting three windows of the exact same length into that space is not that simple. Fortunately, though, we were able to confirm that after few permutations and combinations.
We made sure that our co-founder was informed about every step of the process, and we didn't go on to the next one until we had received all necessary approvals.
The saree was prepared at last after four months of laborious work. The excitement I felt when we saw this saree finished is incredible, and it was increased when her mother were astounded as well!
Presenting to you, our BaaroHaath Original Mughal Series Saree, hand embroidered Mughal stone work and Taj Mahal stones on Tussar Silk
So, LET’S BESPOKE.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a little about yourself, your likes and maybe the occasion you want it for, and we will get back to you with a design of your choice
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- If you want an order cancellation, kindly cancel before it is shipped. Shipping charges are non-refundable once the order is dispatched.
- Please request your order cancellation via email@example.com using the headline “Please cancel my order ID : ”
- Incase you have received the product in an unusable condition or if the packaging is damaged, please refuse the package. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. The replacement will be issued to you at no additional cost.
- Shipping and COD charges are non-refundable. Since Deraj doesn’t charge any additional shipping charges, a standard 150 Rs will be deducted per order of 1 kg weight
- Raise your return request within 7 days of receiving the shipment via the email id email@example.com. If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you a credit note or refund the amount of the product. But we would also like to request, that Deraj being a start-up, so please request a refund only if the product is really not up to the mark. And remember to return the items in its original condition.
- The shipping charges for sending the products back has to be borne by the customer.
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team and if the item has not been worn by the customer, we would refund the amount paid
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products not the shipping charges,
- If you do opt for a credit note, you cannot encash it later. We will not have any limits on the timeline of the credit note
- In case we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers.
- Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product. Once we have it with us, we will email you the time for replacement or if it can be replaced at all. Since most of our products are single items and handmade, we might not be able to, in which case we will cancel.
- You can raise your exchange request through email. Mail us at email@example.com . You will receive an approval mail from us within 48 working hours if the request is accepted
- A pick up would be arranged and a label would be sent to you via email which needs to be attached on the package for reverse pick up
- Please make sure that the original packing is intact when the product is picked up.
- No return and exchange request would be accepted if request is raised after 10 days of receiving the shipment. In case of exceptional situations please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You would be notified by us, once we receive your shipment.
- If we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- Exchange would not be accepted if the product was customised for you.
- If you want to exchange the product you ordered for with another product of higher amount, we would give you a coupon code for the amount of the product you returned. You can use this code while placing order and pay the balance amount on your next purchase.
- If you want to exchange your product with another product of lower amount, we would ship the product as soon as we receive it and the balance would be refunded to you as a credit note, which can be used for your next purchase. In case you want a cash refund, it will be sent to you in 7 days
- Products bought during sale are non-refundable
NOTE FOR RETURN & EXCHANGE:
* The items should be unused and unwashed when returning
* The product should have the original packaging and tags in place. Items without the original tags will not be accepted. This includes the product authenticity tag if its attached.
* Customised products cannot be returned or exchanged
* Return/Exchange request that are not raised within 7 days of receiving the product would not be accepted.
* Products bought during sale are non-refundable unless damaged
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you courier it back to us
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products. Shipping charges are non-refundable
- If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at email@example.com with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you a credit note or refund the amount of the defected product
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers at the moment.
Your order will be shipped within 4 to 5 business days.
Free Shipping across India.
International Shipping on Actual Weight
Hassle-Free ExchangesExchange policy
Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product for all orders within India.
For International orders, unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped
For more details check our detailed policy https://deraj.shop/pages/return-and-exchange-policy