Red is Resplendent
Red is Resplendent
Laal joba (Red Hibiscus)-- what does this signify to you? To Devlina, it symbolises power, radiance, joy, and of course, the Divine Mother.
She told us she forever associated this flower with Maa Durga, Maa Kaali, and found strength in its deep red beauty. This year, Devlina says, the Goddess tested her strength time and again, and at times, she found herself lost and floundering.
Despite a huge personal setback in the loss of a person closest to her heart, this self-declared Wonder Woman decided to celebrate pujo each day, wearing the loveliest of drapes.
But for Ashtami, the saree-lover needed something special, something unique. And with a request for something special, something that would be only hers, she turned to Deraj.
Devlina told us she didn't have any complete picture in mind, she just knew that Ashtami Anjali for her would see be in a white-and-red saree embossed with joba phool (Red Hibiscus Flower). And this would be a saree only she would have. That's all we knew.
Over months, Deraj worked day-in, day-out to give shape to her dream. The attention to detail had to be perfect. Since joba is given to Maa Durga and Kaali, the saree was given a red border and other red motifs near the legs.
We sent pictures to her at every stage to show her how it was going. She kept telling us that she really couldn't believe this beauty was going to be hers- and hers alone.
Despite bad weather, nonstop rains, we at Deraj ensured the saree reached Devlina before pujo, working day and night to make this exquisite piece of art.
And every effort was so worth it.
The saree surpassed every expectation of hers. Every person seeing it has said It's precious, an heirloom. And it is something Devlina says she will cherish forever.
In her words, this Deraj creation will remind her of Maa's love, the strength within her when she can't find it , and the treasure trove of love that Deraj is to her. Shob shubho hok (May everyone be blessed is her only prayer)
Presenting to you, our BaaroHaath Original Red Hibiscus Saree, Embroidered on Pure Handloom cotton.
So, LET’S BESPOKE!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a little about yourself, your likes and maybe the occasion you want it for, and we will get back to you with a design of your choice
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- If you want an order cancellation, kindly cancel before it is shipped. Shipping charges are non-refundable once the order is dispatched.
- Please request your order cancellation via email@example.com using the headline “Please cancel my order ID : ”
- Incase you have received the product in an unusable condition or if the packaging is damaged, please refuse the package. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. The replacement will be issued to you at no additional cost.
- Shipping and COD charges are non-refundable. Since Deraj doesn’t charge any additional shipping charges, a standard 150 Rs will be deducted per order of 1 kg weight
- Raise your return request within 7 days of receiving the shipment via the email id email@example.com. If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you a credit note or refund the amount of the product. But we would also like to request, that Deraj being a start-up, so please request a refund only if the product is really not up to the mark. And remember to return the items in its original condition.
- The shipping charges for sending the products back has to be borne by the customer.
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team and if the item has not been worn by the customer, we would refund the amount paid
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products not the shipping charges,
- If you do opt for a credit note, you cannot encash it later. We will not have any limits on the timeline of the credit note
- In case we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers.
- Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product. Once we have it with us, we will email you the time for replacement or if it can be replaced at all. Since most of our products are single items and handmade, we might not be able to, in which case we will cancel.
- You can raise your exchange request through email. Mail us at email@example.com . You will receive an approval mail from us within 48 working hours if the request is accepted
- A pick up would be arranged and a label would be sent to you via email which needs to be attached on the package for reverse pick up
- Please make sure that the original packing is intact when the product is picked up.
- No return and exchange request would be accepted if request is raised after 10 days of receiving the shipment. In case of exceptional situations please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You would be notified by us, once we receive your shipment.
- If we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- Exchange would not be accepted if the product was customised for you.
- If you want to exchange the product you ordered for with another product of higher amount, we would give you a coupon code for the amount of the product you returned. You can use this code while placing order and pay the balance amount on your next purchase.
- If you want to exchange your product with another product of lower amount, we would ship the product as soon as we receive it and the balance would be refunded to you as a credit note, which can be used for your next purchase. In case you want a cash refund, it will be sent to you in 7 days
- Products bought during sale are non-refundable
NOTE FOR RETURN & EXCHANGE:
* The items should be unused and unwashed when returning
* The product should have the original packaging and tags in place. Items without the original tags will not be accepted. This includes the product authenticity tag if its attached.
* Customised products cannot be returned or exchanged
* Return/Exchange request that are not raised within 7 days of receiving the product would not be accepted.
* Products bought during sale are non-refundable unless damaged
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you courier it back to us
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products. Shipping charges are non-refundable
- If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at email@example.com with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you a credit note or refund the amount of the defected product
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers at the moment.
There are sarees that are worn and then there are sarees that are treasured. This hibiscus 🌺 saree from Baarohaath is the latter, a piece of art that needs to be cherished for a lifetime. I love flowers, especially hibiscus, and I reached out to Deraj asking for a saree with one. That’s all the brief a non-artistic person like me could give. Deraj took it up from there. Right from giving my dream a vision, to sharing every stage of its creation, they ensured I got something which exceeded every desire of mine. The saree has grabbed eyeballs whenever I have worn it and people have been mesmerised by the intricacies of the designs. This saree is close to my heart and I shall cherish it till the last day of my life. Thank you Deraj for this piece of art and its sheer excellence.
Your order will be shipped within 4 to 5 business days.
Free Shipping across India.
International Shipping on Actual Weight
Hassle-Free ExchangesExchange policy
Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product for all orders within India.
For International orders, unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped
For more details check our detailed policy https://deraj.shop/pages/return-and-exchange-policy