Going on 80
Going on 80
Covid times have been “real tying times” for all of us, especially, for all those who were staying far away from their ageing parent. On top of that, if a special day, like birthdays, had to be spent apart, it was quite a sad thing to happen and the onus of doing/gifting something memorable became a top priority on our to-do lists!
Therefore, when Natasha expressed her desire of gifting her mother a Bespoke saree for her 80th birthday, we knew from the start that it would not only be a challenge but, had to be unique too.
The birthday girl’s taste was simple and classy – she loved Calcutta, flowers, colours red, black and white and preferred to wear only cotton. We had our job fairly easy, till we started the process of finalizing the material. As Natasha was not liking any of the “Tant” sarees we were showing her, our weaver then wove an “exclusive taant’er saree, (Bengal Cotton)” which got approved in a jiffy and we all heaved a huge sigh of relief.
But, as we were in the thick of a pandemic, our challenges were far from over! Tragedy struck closer to home when two of our core team members, one of whom was in charge of fabrics and materials, tested positive, and then like a domino effect, everything post that started going off track, disrupting our schedule!
As the deadline was getting closer, our stress levels were shooting off the charts. It’s only in times of crisis like these that one gets to witness the strength of one’s team and our team is made of dedication, motivation, innovation and foresight!
After overcoming numerous seen and unseen obstacles, we were successful in meeting our deadline! Both mother and daughter were happy with the “stunner of a saree” and another birthday was saved!
Presenting to you, our BaaroHaath Original Embroidered Cotton Saree.
So, LET’S BESPOKE!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a little about yourself, your likes and maybe the occasion you want it for, and we will get back to you with a design of your choice
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- If you want an order cancellation, kindly cancel before it is shipped. Shipping charges are non-refundable once the order is dispatched.
- Please request your order cancellation via email@example.com using the headline “Please cancel my order ID : ”
- Incase you have received the product in an unusable condition or if the packaging is damaged, please refuse the package. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. The replacement will be issued to you at no additional cost.
- Shipping and COD charges are non-refundable. Since Deraj doesn’t charge any additional shipping charges, a standard 150 Rs will be deducted per order of 1 kg weight
- Raise your return request within 7 days of receiving the shipment via the email id email@example.com. If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you a credit note or refund the amount of the product. But we would also like to request, that Deraj being a start-up, so please request a refund only if the product is really not up to the mark. And remember to return the items in its original condition.
- The shipping charges for sending the products back has to be borne by the customer.
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team and if the item has not been worn by the customer, we would refund the amount paid
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products not the shipping charges,
- If you do opt for a credit note, you cannot encash it later. We will not have any limits on the timeline of the credit note
- In case we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers.
- Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product. Once we have it with us, we will email you the time for replacement or if it can be replaced at all. Since most of our products are single items and handmade, we might not be able to, in which case we will cancel.
- You can raise your exchange request through email. Mail us at email@example.com . You will receive an approval mail from us within 48 working hours if the request is accepted
- A pick up would be arranged and a label would be sent to you via email which needs to be attached on the package for reverse pick up
- Please make sure that the original packing is intact when the product is picked up.
- No return and exchange request would be accepted if request is raised after 10 days of receiving the shipment. In case of exceptional situations please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You would be notified by us, once we receive your shipment.
- If we do not have pick up service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping.
- Exchange would not be accepted if the product was customised for you.
- If you want to exchange the product you ordered for with another product of higher amount, we would give you a coupon code for the amount of the product you returned. You can use this code while placing order and pay the balance amount on your next purchase.
- If you want to exchange your product with another product of lower amount, we would ship the product as soon as we receive it and the balance would be refunded to you as a credit note, which can be used for your next purchase. In case you want a cash refund, it will be sent to you in 7 days
- Products bought during sale are non-refundable
NOTE FOR RETURN & EXCHANGE:
* The items should be unused and unwashed when returning
* The product should have the original packaging and tags in place. Items without the original tags will not be accepted. This includes the product authenticity tag if its attached.
* Customised products cannot be returned or exchanged
* Return/Exchange request that are not raised within 7 days of receiving the product would not be accepted.
* Products bought during sale are non-refundable unless damaged
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you courier it back to us
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products. Shipping charges are non-refundable
- If you receive any defective product, do contact us immediately by mailing us at email@example.com with your Order ID and send us a snapshot of the defect. We will either provide you a credit note or refund the amount of the defected product
- We unfortunately do not have an exchange policy for international customers at the moment.
I'm the lucky one who got this for my mother's 80th birthday. It was a trying time, and given her age I didn't want to risk infecting het by visiting on her birthday. Deraj helped make her realise she was not alone.
The entire process was so seamless. I was asked a few questions to get to know her better and based on my responses, a few ideas were shared. Once I approved, it was executed just the way I would have wanted.
The saree reached the evening before her birthday and even had a personalised birthday wish for her.
I recommend Deraj if you want a special saree for someone special.
Your order will be shipped within 4 to 5 business days.
Free Shipping across India.
International Shipping on Actual Weight
Hassle-Free ExchangesExchange policy
Raise an exchange request within 7 days of receiving the product for all orders within India.
For International orders, unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so before your order is shipped
For more details check our detailed policy https://deraj.shop/pages/return-and-exchange-policy